Open Adoption Roundtable
The roundtable is a series of occasional writing prompts about open adoption which writers answer at their own blogs. It’s designed to showcase of the diversity of thought and experience in the open adoption community. New prompts are posted on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month.
The Adoption Blog Hop is a lighthearted, easy way to discover new (to you) blogs and bring new visitors to your own. New blog hops happen on the third Wednesday of each month, with the prompt posted the day before.
We welcome guest posts, especially adoption-specific writing tips and reflections on how the online community influences our offline adoptive relationships.
- Try not to go over one thousand words
- Please include a two-three sentence author statement at the end of the piece. Any links back to your blog should go here, not in the post.
- Don’t submit anything that you don’t own. (But you’d never do that, right?) By submitting images or writing to Open Adoption Bloggers you are stating that you own the publishing rights to the work.
- Reposts from your own blog are fine, but make sure to edit them so that any background information–which might be familiar to your regular readers, but not this audience–is made clear.
- All submissions may be moderated and edited for clarity, grammar, length, and language that is respectful to the entire adoption constellation.
Guest post pitches can be made using the Contact form or by emailing email@example.com.
Please comment, especially on guest posts and interviews! We all know how much we bloggers love to receive comments. Hurray for comments!
To maintain this as a safe space, comments will be moderated and edited at the discretion of the volunteer site administrators.
Joining the Blogroll
The Open Adoption Bloggers blogroll is open to anyone writing online about openness in adoption. Button codes and instructions for submitting your blog are here.